This is a super easy, super quick gourmet-tasting bowl of total chocolate heaven. Just a few minutes with these few ingredients, and you rock the sofa! I’m trying really hard not to add peanut butter – I may not win that battle. If you beat me to it, tell me in the comment box below, how it came out. Oh so much yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup stout beer (imperial coffee stout works well)
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spoon into 4 (8oz) serving cups, about 2 to 3 tablespoons per cup, press until compacted into the bottom.
- In a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the heavy cream, beat until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and salt, mix until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the beer and chocolate while the mixer is on low. Turn the mixer on high, beat for about 6 minutes or until well combined.
- Spoon into servings cups, chill for at least two hours and up to overnight.
Thanks to The Beeroness for sharing this easy one!