Here’s what these inventors say about their product:
“Oktober LLC is a small group of friends dedicated to making things happen – by October 2015 we had engineered and designed our first product. Our group includes nearly 40 years of engineering experience in aerospace, automotive, and electrical systems, as well as component purchasing and project management. Most importantly, we enjoy making things work.”
According to Homebrew Academy, these are the pros and cons of this unit:
- Easy to use.
- Seals the can in seconds…I sealed a 6 pack in under 2 minutes.
- Seals 12oz and 16oz cans.
- Cans are lighter and easier to store.
- Cans are easier to sanitize.
- It looks cool to give your beers out in cans.
- The company has fantastic customer service.
- Did I mention how cool it is to have your beer in cans?
- The seal seems to be very good. Tried a beer a week after sealing with no loss of carbonation.
- The operating manual was emailed to me instead of included with the machine. I didn’t realize this and was using it incorrectly. Maybe a slip saying “check your email” would be helpful.
- The Price… $1,500 is a bit steep for most people’s homebrew budget. (unless you split it with a group of brewing buddies
- They didn’t make this sooner!!!
Do you agree? Is this something you’d use for your brews?